Friday, July 19, 2013

Why doesn't the word devil come in a language that begins with "B".....



Awww...isn't that the cutest photo ever? No. You are sadly mistaken sir. That above is a picture of the devil. I'm pretty sure my dog is an asshole and definitely trying to kill me. Need proof?



That's my Husky with a black and blue eye! See the dried blood? Not to mention that it looks like a rabid pack of prairie dogs have attacked my arms, hands, feet, face and legs. I don't think I have anymore blood left in me! Maybe my puppy is a vampire?! He doesn't sparkle though so he's an old school "Lost Boys" like vampire. The REAL Vampires young-ins.  

"My own brother a God damned shit sucking vampire! You wait 'til mom finds out buddy!"


"My own PUPPY a God Damned shit sucking vampire! You wait 'til mom finds out buddy!"


More appropriate for me. Maybe I'll scream that at his little puppy face tonight when he tries to cut me with his switch blade aka his little puppy teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment